12.29.2004

Good Morning!

Nothing is as fun as getting together with Trixie friends! Last night I saw Susan again and got to meet the other Stephanies for the first time. I think it is safe to say we all had a terrific time! We took a lot of pictures, including one of my salad (*g*), and Steph H. had her digital camera so she will probably put those on her website once she gets home. Overall, it was a lot of fun. We talked about fanfic and other Trixie friends (don't worry, we didn't say anything bad. ;-) ).

Now I am trying to figure out what I need/want to do today. I think I need to make a list so I don't forget anything. I have to be at work at 4 today so I have two hours less at home than I usually do. Let's see...I need to do some type of homework. I need to vacuum the kitchen floor and fold laundry for my mom. I want to read, both books and fanfic. I think I should have time for all of that.

Later...

|