It's So Cold...
I don't know why the heat never works very well in my bedroom. It's fine throughout the rest of the house.
Today is my grandmother's birthday so she came over for dinner tonight. The cake my mom baked was so good--Chocolate Walnut Cake. This was the first time she tried the recipe so she wasn't sure if it would be any good, but it was delicious.
My mom and I took my dog to the vet today. For the past several days he hasn't been feeling well and you could tell he was definitely in pain. We were very worried that it would be something really serious since he is an older dog, but it turns out that he just has some kind of problem with a disc in his neck. I'm not really sure exactly how to explain it, but basically he has a bad back and this problem is apparently extremely common in dogs of his breed. So he got a steroid shot and starting tomorrow morning we're giving him some anti-inflammatory pills for a few days. I think Sam is going to be fine, but my dad keeps making a really big deal out of it. I am not sure why, except he must have just realized recently that Sam is getting old.
I have to work tomorrow night. I think I will stay late again because I have a feeling it is still going to be busy at 10.
Friday we are having a party at work. The store is closing at 2 and then we are going to have the party and exchange gifts. It should be fun, and I am glad we can do it then. Otherwise we would have had to do it tomorrow night and that wouldn't have been much fun for me. This way no one has to work at the same time.
I think that's it for tonight. Now I am going to get a bowl of chocolate covered pretzels and come back up here to read fanfic and Amelia Peabody.
Later...


<< Home