Silver Lining
Pretty much the only good thing about winter break being over is that the break from "Lost" is over too. Unfortunately, I am going to the Marriot Theatre Wednesday night to see Beauty & the Beast. Not that I haven't been looking forward to this quite a bit, but little did I know when we bought the tickets how important Wednesday would become. *sigh* I should get home by 10:30 at the latest so I guess I will not be going to bed until close to midnight because there is no way I can wait until Thursday to watch the tape of "Lost." So I will be tired Thursday and tired Friday because Thursday is my 18th birthday and I plan to celebrate by being up late reading fanfic. (Just watch--I'll probably go and get a migraine on Thursday and be asleep by 9 pm.)
Later...


<< Home