2.02.2005

Celebration Time

I found out today that I got a scholarship from Hillsdale! So that's good. It's not as much as I would have gotten from the school I decided not to go to, but every little bit helps. And I still have to apply for financial aid so hopefully I get something from that too.

Those of you who visit Jix know by now that my sisters' skating teams did well in Dallas! My 16 year old sister's team qualifies to go to the national competition in Boston later this month and I am going too. It should be fun!

This past Saturday I went shopping with my mom. I splurged and bought a dress, even though I don't have anywhere to wear it. I just fell in love with it and I couldn't resist once I saw the price tag. I paid $39.99, but the original price? $138. How could I say no? And it feels like a $138 dress so that makes it all the better.

Later...

|