I don't know what a good title would be so I am leaving that blank.
This past Monday my dog Sam died. It turns out he had cancer, but it was quite a shock. We (and the two different vets we took him to) believed that he had a back problem that is very common in beagles. He was going to have surgery to correct this problem, but when they got started on it they saw that that was not the problem at all.
He was a dog that really had a lot of personality. He had all kinds of silly little personality quirks. I am going to miss him so much. He was in my family since I was almost 9 years old. I still have trouble talking about him in the past tense.
I am doing ok, but I am having trouble focusing on things like books and movies so I've been spending a lot of my time online. It's really bothering me that I don't feel like reading, but hopefully I get back to it in a few days.
Finally, I have to thank all my friends who have been so supportive and comforting during this difficult time. Debbie, if you see this, I just have to tell you again how much our friendship means to me. I've never had a friend quite like you before. And to everyone at Jix, I don't know what I would do without you. Visiting Jix has never failed to brighten my day.
Later...


<< Home