Randomness
I've had a sore throat all day. I hate this. My mom thought maybe it is allergies, but I really don't think so. 1) I really don't get allergies like the rest of my family does. 2) Several people at work have had sore throats lately, particulary the two people I'm around the most. I guess it was just a matter of time before I got it too.
Yesterday I finally got my hair cut! I kept it long this time though. This is the first time in years that I've had my hair this long. I don't regret it. It is kind of nice having long hair again, but I do really miss my short hair. So I think next time I go again I will get my old hair style. It will be better for the summer anyway.
Re-watched last night's "Lost" episode with my sister tonight. That was such a good episode! I can't wait for next week, but since I am going to be out of town I am little worried about it. I am going to set the timer on my sister's vcr for it so unless the power goes out (please, no!) we should be fine on that front. I really don't want to have to wait until Sunday to watch it though, especially since Oscars are that night so I am really hoping there is no where that I'll have to be next Wednesday night so I can claim the tv in the hotel room for an hour. Keeping my fingers crossed!
I have been in the mood to read Harry Potter again, but first I need to read some of these books I haven't got to yet. Ah, so little time.
Later...


<< Home