Beautiful Weather!
The weather here has been so wonderful the past three days! Easter Sunday was nice, but still a little cool. Starting on Monday, however, the weather has been in the low 70s, which is my abosolute favorite type of weather.
There is just something about this type of weather and a good book I've never read before that I love. I haven't been online in several days because of the beautiful weather. I spent yesterday afternoon before going to work reading a book that I got yesterday from the library. It is called Pride and Prescience. It is apparently a somewhat new mystery series starring Mr. and Mrs. Darcy. I am thouroughly enjoying it. It is exactly what I love in a mystery, plus the author stays very true to the characters and spirit of Pride and Prejudice.
Speaking of P&P, I just read it for the first time last weekend. I read the bulk of it last Sunday. I haven't been this into a story in a very long time and it is the first time since last fall that I have been obsessed with something else more than I am with "Lost." (Though I am sure that will change tonight. *g*)
Happy Lostday everyone! Don't forget it's new tonight!
Later...


<< Home