Catching Up!
I did not mean to go this many days without blogging! Not sure how that happened. Actually, I was hardly online at all last week. It was a rather busy week for me, but it wasn't over-whelming and that makes all the difference.
Monday...I don't really remember that day too well.
Tuesday...I had to go into work early as a favor to my manager. So I worked 6 hours instead of 4 that day.
Wednesday...My day off. I spent the afternoon/evening with Pam, who was home on spring break! Yay! It was fun because it had been way too long since we got to hang out. We saw Hitch and then walked around the mall for a bit.
Thursday...My other day off. *g* I went to Milwaukee with my mom because my sisters' team had skating practice so Mom, Em, and I went to the mall and got dinner. I was so tired when we got home that I went to bed at 10. That was really strange.
Friday...After I got home from work my sister and I watched my Incredibles DVD!
Saturday...Yesterday was a really long day, but in a good way! It just seemed to drag on forever. I got really tired at work though. Not sure why. I don't usually get that tired while I'm working.
Today...Went to church this morning. Came home and had my mom's homemade waffles and have been online since then. I'm getting off after I finish this though because I was to read some fanfic.
Later...


<< Home