I'm up late tonight because I don't have school tomorrow! It was somewhat busy at work tonight because of all the kids. They always come in on Fridays and Saturdays, and when there is a long weekend, Sundays too. It wasn't bad though. I had a good night. I think I especially enjoyed it because I got to have a nice conversation with E. It's been exactly one month now since my dog died and just overall the past month has been really hectic and busy and confusing. I think that conversation tonight was definitely something I needed since our friendship is strong. There haven't been a whole lot of people in my life that I've been able to talk to about anything. There definitely have been and are others, just not tons. So this friendship is really special to me.
More good news is that I am probably going to get to see Pam when she's home on spring break. I just have to finalize the day with her. I missed seeing her at Christmas so I'm excited about this.
I am looking forward to the movie Robots coming out. I honestly can't decide from the trailer whether it's any good or not, but it's been such a long time since I've been to a movie (yes, for me two months is a long time) that I am dying for anything half-decent to go see. That's not to say there haven't been movies in the past two months that I wanted to see, but they've been such small releases that the theatres near me haven't had them.
Later...


<< Home