New Phone!
Today my mom and I went and upgraded my cell phone. It's tiny and a flip phone so that makes me happy. It will fit in my purse better. I am not a phone person. I rarely talk on it "for fun." But I still like it. *g*
I am so hungry. I should go see if my mom needs any help with dinner.
I have to watch "Lost" tonight even though it is a rerun because I don't have this episode on tape yet. Besides, it's kind of my Wednesday night tradition. It's something for my sister and I to do together, though she is mad at me right now because of the whole new phone thing. She can really be a bit superficial at times.
Tomorrow night I am going to see Swing at our local theatre. It should be good! The last thing I went to was Beauty and the Beast and that was fantastic.
Later...


<< Home