All Regular Homework is Done!
So here's the plan: Start studying for English final today. Also, this week, finish up ID notecards for history and write outlines for the possible essays. Meanwhile, study biology for an hour a day throughout the week. Start studying for Spanish on Friday. Start studying for history no later than Sunday (i.e. memorizing the notecards because by that time I must be finished writing those out). Devote all of Tuesday (5/9) afternoon and evening to studying biology.
I think it's a good plan and it allows me to spend more than Tuesday night studying biology. I was worried about that because next week I won't have a ton of time to spend on it since history and Spanish finals are both the day before bio. With my chance at an A in both Spanish and history riding on the final, as well as a much more likely chance of my doing well on those finals anyway, I cannot afford to throw tons of time into bio because no matter what I do, it does not help me in that class.
I turned in my history paper this morning. That means all regular homework for this semester is finished. It went so fast...
Later...


<< Home