Work
I thought I should report in that I finally have a job for the summer. I am back at the old place, but with different hours. Not too many of them right now, but hopefully that will change over the summer, but even if not, still better than nothing. I start today.
I really like the shift I've been given though. It's perfect and exactly what I wanted. Afternoon--so I don't have to wake up really early if I don't want to (thought lately I have been since I get more done that way) and I am home in time to watch Sox games. Strange it may seem, that was a big priority for me this summer. Last year when I worked all nights I didn't get to see very many games. Now that I am away at school for over two months of the season and hardly see any games in that time span, it became important to me to be able to see as many as possible while home.
Also this morning, I am giving my first tour at the museum. We'll see how it goes!
Later...


<< Home