Upper West is the Best
Last night about 15 of us from my hall went out to dinner together. I wish more of our hall could have come, but I am glad that many went. Without a doubt, our hall is the best in the dorm this year and I am glad I got to be a part of it. I will definitely miss it and I am glad we all got to be together one last time. Since so many of our girls are in sororities, it is highly unlikely we will all ever be together again. Props to my roomie for setting up the dinner! In this photo are Chandler (one of my suitemates), Michelle, April, and I.Today was kind of a weird day. I just couldn't focus on studying. I spent all day reading over vocab lists for Spanish. That should not have taken more than about an hour. Oh well. It's really hard for most people to focus right now, I think, because there are so many people that won't see each other over the summer.
I started packing today and really have to finish up tomorrow because I am not going to have time to do that Monday or Tuesday. I don't know when I am going to study for biology. I haven't started yet like I thought I would. I wish I had more than one final done already. Having three over the last two days sucks.
Later...


<< Home