5.21.2006

All Packed Up

I think I am ready to go, except for toothbrush and stuff like that that I will need in the morning. I am not even sure what time we are leaving.

I need to talk to my dad and find out if the hotel we are staying in tomorrow night has free internet. I have mixed feelings about this...I really want there to be free internet so I can listen to the Sox game tomorrow night, but at the same time I don't want one more thing to have to carry (my computer). So I am only taking it if there is definitely free internet at at least one of the hotels we are staying in.

I keep thinking I am forgetting something, but I have pajamas and that's usually the thing I forget, so I am good.

You know, I like flying a lot, but roadtrips are fun. It's going to be a lot of driving over the next couple of days, but since I get to sit in the back and watch DVDs with my sister, I'm ok with it. *g* We'll probably start out with some Veronica Mars, throw in some Veggie Tales, a little championship Sox baseball from last year, Lord of the Rings...it's going to be fun. We also added all of my music to her iPod so that's great too.

I am actually getting quite excited now. I almost think the car trip will be more fun than the actual vacation.

Later...

|