My Busy Weekend
is over now. I much prefer being busy. And I was busy with fun stuff so I couldn't complain even if I wanted to. Still, it's no wonder I fell asleep last night at 8:45.
Friday I worked for only four hours in the afternoon. I was supposed to see Pirates at 7, but everything before 10 was sold out, so we went then. That meant we didn't get home until almost 1 am.
As for the movie, I liked it a lot. It definitely has a different feel than the first one, but it is still everything I like in a movie so I gave it 10 out of 10. I've read a lot of complaints about it being too long, but honestly it didn't seem too long to me at all. If anything, I felt like it had more in it than the first movie. Pretty much my only complaint is with some of the dialogue. Most of it is great, of course, but it seemed like the writers tried a little too hard to include some of the jokes from the first movie. Overall, they just did not work here. They came off sounding forced. One thing there was a lot of last time that I think they could have used more of this time was Jack's use of "Savvy?" I only counted him saying it once in this movie. If he said it again, it's my fault for missing it. I'm not saying he had to tack it on to the end of every sentence, but I kind of felt like that was missing.
Saturday morning I had to get up early so I'd be ready in time to meet my dad to go to the Sox game. My whole family ended up going because my dad's friend had tickets he couldn't use. It was just overall a bad afternoon, with the Sox losing and the idiot Red Sox fans acting like jerks in my section.
Sunday morning I went to church early and then volunteered at the childrens art fair for three and a half hours. It was a good experience and I felt good about myself for being involved in the community. :-P
Came home after that, watched the 19 inning marathon of a Sox game, which fortunately ended in a winner, and then fell asleep before 9.
So here I am. Work was super slow today. I left early. I hope it's not that slow tomorrow.
Later...


<< Home