Back in the 'Dale
I've been back for about a week now. Classes seem good. It's still a little too early to get a good idea on what most of them will be like. However, I am pretty sure I am going to like Constitution and history (big surprise).
Today my roomie and I are going shopping in Jackson and we're also going to meet another friend of mine there for lunch. Then tonight we're going over to another dorm for a movie night. I am really looking forward to that. Ideally, I'd like to do some homework today, but I really don't see where that would fit. So I guess it will be tomorrow. Even tomorrow has quite a few activities though. Tomorrow night a bunch of us are going to visit our freshman hall and tell the new people they have to make it as cool as we had it last year. Hopefully we don't scare them.
I better finish getting ready now.
Later...


<< Home