Collective Soul!
I am going to the Collective Soul concert tonight in Wisconsin! I am pumped. I have never seen them live before, but I know it will be amazing. I am going with two of my sisters and my dad, fitting because they are the ones who got me listening to Collective Soul in the first place.
Tonight the Sox completed a series win over the Yankees. They've now won 4 series in a row and I am starting to feel a little bit better about things. The series this weekend against Detroit is huge. They have to take 2 out of 3. I will miss tomorrow night's game because of the concert, but I am sure my dad's Blackberry will keep us updated. Then I am going to the game on Saturday. It was supposed to be a night game, but FOX picked it up so now it's a 12:20 start. I am going to be exhausted by Saturday night, but I can't really complain when it's because of a concert and baseball game. :-) This will be my last home game of the year, unless I find a way to get home in September and steal my sister's ticket.
Later...


<< Home