1.09.2003

Earlier today I was feeling really pessimistic...unusual for me. Of course, it was chemistry that was making me feel this way. So my mom helped me with it for several hours today. I feel a tad bit better about it, but we are going to try a different book for the third quarter. I am feeling very excited about this. What we want to see is this: is it the book that is causing me so much trouble or do I just not "get" chemistry? I really, really hope that all the problem is in my current book. That is the only thing that makes sense to me. I mean, all my other subjects I get A's in, except math, where I get a B. I have never been that big of a fan of science, but I've never been BAD at it. I just can't get over the fact that I didn't like biology last year, yet I got B's and A's in it.

That's about all that happened to me today. I spent a lot of time on chemistry. I worked a little bit more on my photography paper, but I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I need to finish it tomorrow so I can start work on the other papers. They don't need to be as long as the photography one though, so that's good. I should do some studying for my literature exam on Monday. I'm not too worried about it at all. The majority of the grade comes from the paper, but I feel like I really know the book (Metamorphoses) well so I will be able to answer the exam questions too. A in that...write it down. ;-)

Later...

|