2.27.2003

Okay, I wasn't going to blog anymore tonight, but this has really been bugging me the past few days. Most of you reading my blog could probably care less, but I digress...

All right, so this past weekend Frank Thomas spoke to the media again. He made a couple of comments that I didn't much care for, but the media completely changed some of his comments around, cut them off, etc, so that they looked bad. Why did some articles neglect to mention that Frank says he knows that he has to earn his lifestyle, hm? I am a fan of Frank's. I want him to do well. If he does well, the team will do well and everyone will be happy. I am also, as you know, a Paul Konerko fan. He is my favorite player. There is a trend that I've been noticing amongst Sox fans that I don't like. I don't understand why, it seems, that if you are a Paulie fan you must be anti-Frank and vice versa. When did this start?!?! I barely even go to the PK Yahoo group that I belong to anymore. That is where I started noticing this at. I used to have a blast there until they started blasting Frank. So, anyway...I am a fan of Paul, and I am a fan of Frank. I want them both to do well. I want the Sox to do well. So everyone, just SHUT UP, and play ball. First spring game is tomorrow. :-) I will be listening on the radio.

Later...

|