3.01.2003

I'm tired and hungry and I need to go to bed, but I wanted to check in here first.

I listened to the Sox game today. Man, it was great to hear the sound of baseball again. The Sox got annihilated by the D-Backs, 12-5, but who cares? The great thing about spring baseball, especially the early games, is that they are virtually stress-free. Who cares what the final score is, it's about preparing for when it does matter.

I have to say that my favorite part was not the game itself, but the postgame show with Dave Wills. I forgot how much I missed those things. During the season I don't always listen, it can kind of get to you sometimes, especially if there is no excitement, but I do enjoy listening sometimes.

Next game on the radio is Sunday. I'll be listening. :-)

Well, that's about it for my *exciting* day.

Later...

|