3.05.2003

I've had a very good day today. It's been one of those days where it seems like I've gotten everything done that I HAVE to do, plus plenty of fun stuff too. Why is it on other days I can get nothing done? (Like the type of day I was having during my last entry.)

And I'm talking about after school. School ended at 2:15. Since then I've gotten all of my homework done, listened to the first Sox game, prayed, read fanfic for an hour, then sung and listened to music for about an hour, ate dinner, listened to the second Sox game (still doing that), and then got online at 8:30, which is where I still am, obviously.

The Sox won their first game today against the Padres, 11-6. Now in the second we're losing 3-2. I am so happy listening to baseball everyday. I'm glad it's back. This Saturday I buy tickets! Then after I do that I get to watch the Sox! Yep, Saturday's game is on tv.

I finally experimented with my SLR today! It snowed and I took a bunch of photos, portraits and scenics (my personal favorite). I hope they turn out good.

Later...

|