Well, you can file this day under "completely unproductive." I'm not even in the mood to write emails. I should be reading for school, but I can't focus at all. I've gotten like nothing done today at all. I'm hungry now too. That's what I get for not eating dinner. Well, I did eat dinner, but not very much of it...wasn't in the mood to eat for some reason. I hate it when that happens (when I'm hungry).
I'm feeling kind of strange...I think it's excitement or something. I'm so glad baseball is here, but I can't wait for the season to start. I hope it's as good as it looks like it will be.
Something I've thought about before: I know so many people who worry too much, who get upset about little things, who are pessimistic, etc, etc. No offense to you guys, I love you, and everybody is different. But sometimes I have felt like there must be something wrong with me because I wasn't worried, or depressed, or crying about something. But I realized, that's okay. There's nothing wrong with me because I don't let things get to me as much as it might for someone else. I'm someone who tends to dwell on only the happy things-the things that get me excited. So what if we go to war? Celine Dion's new album is still coming out on March 25, Trixie is still going to be in stores on June 24th, and I'm still going to be buying Sox tickets next Saturday as 10 am. There's always go to be bad things going on, but if you look hard enough there's going to be at least one good thing as well, and that's usually what I seem to take the most notice of (except of course when talking about the Sox. I notice every flaw there,lol). The bad's going to be there, but life's too short to acknowledge only that. So I realized, so what if someone else is really worried about such-and-such? If it doesn't bother me at that time that's fine. That's just me. If I'm bothered by something I can try to do something about it, but there is nothing wrong with me for being slower to worry.
Later...


<< Home