3.06.2003

It's time for me to once again steal from Mark's blog the Thursday Threesome, brought to us by The Back Porch.

Onesome: Cold Are you a cold weather person and just deal with it or do you prefer temperatures closer to the century mark?

Um, neither. I'm not a huge fan of cold weather, but I don't mind it too much. Not so much that I want to move or anything. I plan on living around here my whole life. Of course, I like warm weather, but around the century mark? Definitely not! I like between about 72 and 82 degrees F. Warm, but comfortable.


Twosome: and Misty What makes you misty-eyed? Do you cry at Hallmark commercials or get all sentimental when you hear a specific song? You can tell us, we won't laugh ;)

I've never cried at a Hallmark commercial...I didn't know people did that until recently,lol. I'm not someone who cries about a lot of stuff, but I do more now then I did a few years ago. It usually depends on my mood.


Threesome: Morning Mornings? ...or evenings? Which is your time of the day? Are you up with the sun or do you help the moon keep the night lit??

My time of day...well, I have the most fun after school has ended, but in the summer I like any time of day. My ideal time of day is whatever time the Sox game comes on. *g* As for the second part of the question...I LOVE being up late at night, chatting or reading fanfic, or reading a really good book, but honestly I do a lot better in mornings. Now that the sun is rising at a decent hour (I hated it a couple of months ago when it would rise at 7:40 and such!!) I've been getting up earlier. And in the summer I enjoy nothing more than getting up around 7, maybe earlier and getting online. I LOVE getting online early in the morning for some reason.

|