A day late, so sue me. Here is the Thursday Threesome, brought to us by The Back Porch.
Onesome: Time to - Are you a punctual person, always on time? Or do people have to tell you that everything starts an hour earlier than it really does, just so you'll be on time? Or are you somewhere in between?
I think I am a punctual person. Unfortunately, I am sometimes late because my parents are running late. After I'm driving myself we'll know for sure.
Twosome: Spring - After a long week, what puts a spring in your step? How do you spend your downtime?
How do I spend my downtime? Reading a good book, watching a baseball game, chatting on IM.
Threesome: Forward - As we enter Daylight Savings Time and the clocks spring forward, do you like having that "extra" hour of daylight or would you rather just not mess with it? Or do you live in an area that doesn't follow DST?
Sometimes I think Daylight Savings is stupid, but I do love having daylight late into the evening.


<< Home