Something rather upsetting happened today. My parents found out today that one of their friends (and I use that term loosely) has, um, how shall I put this? Gone crazy... Anyway, I want to be careful what I want to say here because the internet is a strange place and you never know who might be reading. But I do want to blog about this. So...my dad got an awful voicemail from this person. I didn't hear it, and I don't want to. Apparently, this *friend* said all kinds of horrible things about my parents on it and was claiming that other people felt the same way. My dad called this person up and really got into it. My dad actually yelled...wow. (I didn't hear this either.) So tonight my dad asked around, asked some of these other people that the person had claimed felt the same way. These people told my dad they had no idea what he was talking about. I believe this. So now my parents have to deal with someone who they thought was their friend, who has suddenly gone wacko, who said horrible things about them, and lied to them. It's just rather disconcerting. It's just adding more fuel to my fire. The organization that my parents know this person through...well, let's just say I don't care for it too much. I've always gotten weird vibes from a lot of the people there, and I'm just not comfortable being there. I wish I could go more into this because I really have some strong feelings, but I don't want this to get into the wrong hands either. This goes deep though, very deep. Oh, and it's probably nothing like you guys are thinking, the organization that is.
I'm not usually online this late on a school night, but I'm waiting for my mom so we can discuss something before I start work on this one paper. Normally I'd be reading, but I don't have anything to read. I finished all of Denise Swanson's books and I don't have anything else yet. Which is just as well...maybe I'll be able to focus on school for a change.
Better go.
Later...


<< Home