It's time for the Thursday Threesome brought to us by The Back Porch.
Onesome- Coffee: Do you drink coffee? If so, do you ask for brewed or do you prefer the fancy espresso drinks? What's your flavor?
Nope. Like Mark, I love the smell of coffee, but it tastes yucky.
Twosome- Tea: Do you drink tea? Hot or iced? Regular, herbal or flavored?
I drink tea, but not on a regular basis. I don't really like hot tea. I like it iced, no sugar. I only drink it if I'm eating out (though even then I still usually just have water) or if my mom has made it to go with dinner. Oh, and I'll take almost any flavor, but I prefer regular.
Threesome- Or Me?: Ok, not really me! Seriously, what's your favorite beverage? Alcoholic or non, healthy or not?
Water, water, and um, water. It's very rare for me to drink anything other than that.


<< Home