Well, at first I thought yesterday was going to be bad, but it ended up okay, despite the fact that it took us twice as long as usual to do the carpets. I can't figure out why it took so long. I went to be at about 9:30. I was exhausted, my feet hurt, and my head was pounding. It was awful! I'm feeling much better today though.
This morning after Mass we went to breakfast. We went to Walker Brothers. I don't know if they have those anywhere else or not. Anyway, I had blueberry pancakes. They were very good. I would have liked to get the french toast, but it came with strawberries and I was feeling too lazy to ask them not to give them to me (I'm allergic to them). So then we came home, and shortly after that my mom and I left for our weekly walk at Independence Grove. It is this great park about 20 minutes from where we live. I love biking there. An hour later we got home. I *kind of* ate lunch before we left again to play miniture golf. I did a lot better than last time, but I still didn't beat my dad. Oh well...at least I beat everyone else. Now I'm just playing online while I watch my pathetic baseball team play in extra innings.
Dinner's in two hours. I think my grandma is coming over. Then tomorrow...um, not that much planned. Then Tuesday is my big day: chemistry final!
Later...


<< Home