6.20.2003

Time for the Friday Five! (*Gasp* I'm actually doing this on Friday! What a concept! *g*)

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?

My hair is naturally straight. That is fine with me. I think I must be the only person with straight hair to never in her life time wish she had curls. I do wish it wasn't so hard to get it to curl under though. My hair right now is short, and chances are it will remain short for the rest of my life. I can't stand long hair. (On me, that is. The rest of you can like it all you want...*g*)

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?

When I was a little girl I loved my hair long. How many little girls don't? At one point it was all down my back. Then a few years ago it started getting shorter and shorter. I wore it at my shoulders for a while. Now it is at my jaw. It's the perfect hair cut for me. I have really thin hair and this hair cut makes it look thicker and fuller. Not to mention that it makes me look older. Anything past where it is now I consider long.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?

Uh, I think I just answered that question. LOL! But to further expand on it, I usually just wash, blow dry, and brush. I'm too lazy to curl the ends under, not to mention that I'm not cordinated enough to use a curling iron or brush anyway! I'm pathetic when it comes to hair stuff.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?

It would curl under more easily. Other than that, I wouldn't change it since I just had it cut Wednesday. *g*

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?

Nothing dramatic...just the usual things like not curling under even when I've tried to use a curling iron. :-P

|