Time for the Tuesday Two!
June 17: Reading
1. Newspapers or magazines? Newspapers. I don't read much of either, but I read the paper waaaaay more often that I pick up a magaine. I am not a magazine person at all.
2. Books-on-tape or regular books? Books on tape are not books. They are tapes. (Does that answer your question?)
3. Paperback or hardcover? Paperback. Actually, I really don't have any problem with hardcovers, it's just that I often take books with me when I go out places and paperbacks are easier to do that with.
4. Fiction or non-fiction? Fiction, though I like a good non-fiction book now and then, especially if the subject is baseball.
5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels? I'm not really into either that much, but I think I'd take romance. I am not much of a fantasy person.
6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)? Both! I have my "library" in my room with all the books that I own, but I couldn't live without the library.
7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand? I guess I will say that I'd buy them on the newsstand because I rarely read magazines.
8. Current best-sellers or classic literature? Again, both! I love anything as long as it's good.
9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often? Both! (I sound like a broken record *g*) Some books just aren't worth reading again, but others you can read over, and over, and over, and over again.
10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why? *If* I had to read one? Uh, can I pass? I don't want to read either!


<< Home