As seen in Anna's blog:
How Do Others See Me?
Other people see you as sensible, cautious, careful, and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friend too quickly or too easily, but someone who is extremely loyal to the friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but, equally, that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is shaken.
Masculine/Feminine Test
You are a paradigm of balance between your Masculine and Feminine sides, which is what most people strive to be. Most of your aspects - tastes, habits, and style - reflect a certain equilibrium that makes you who you are. You can get along with a variety of personalities without totally clashing, because you understand and appreciate a little of both sides. It is what makes you who you are.
Tomorrow I have another driving lesson. Thank goodness, this is the last one. I just had one this past Monday. I found out something I already knew, and that is that I still need a lot of practice with maneuver type things (backing around a corner, three point turns, not so much the parking, but a little). So I didn't want to have another lesson so soon, but the opputunity was there and I figured this will only be an hour and a half of my day and then I'm all done with this. It is kind of a relief to know that after tomorrow morning I don't have to deal with it anymore and I can just focus on taking my time to learn and become better before I feel confident enough to take the driver's test. Basically, the reason why I dread these lessons is that I don't really like my teacher. He can be more than a little blunt, not very patient, and has a way of making you feel like a complete fool when you don't understand something. If my personality was not one that tries to avoid controversy things would have blown up a long time ago. The other day he was getting mad at me for not remembering how to do something only to realize later it hadn't been covered in my class. Of course, he barely admitted loud enough for me to hear. It's just very frustrating so I am really dreading tomorrow. Please pray that I remain calm and relaxed and just do the best that I am capable of without taking anything said too personally. I know he is trying to prepare me for how tough the driver's test supposedly is and something that is really important to me is safety so I don't want to be allowed on the roads if they think I'm not capable, but this teacher just isn't very supportive. I don't have a problem with being tough, but I believe you can be tough without coming across as mean. I took the class from this guy too and it's really obvious to me that he truly cares about his job. It's just that...well, I've already explained my feelings above. I'm just glad that this is finally it. It will be a long hour and a half though.
Later...


<< Home