I honestly did not think I'd go three weeks without blogging. I got sick the weekend after Christmas though. I was so miserable that whole week that I didn't even feel like getting online, reading, or watching movies. That kind of defeated the purpose of being sick. *g* Then school started again, etc, and here I am. Finals start a week from tomorrow. I'm feeling more confident about school than I have since last year. I don't know why...I think maybe it's just taken me this long to get into it. Maybe my summer was too fun and interesting. *g* Oh well, at least things are better. Oh, and I got in A in math for first quarter. I don't think I ever mentioned that. I usually get a B in math. I haven't gotten an A in years. So that boosted my spirits. Hopefully that will carry over into finals next week. Although I told my mom it would be so like me to get a C so I end up with a B average for the semester anyway. I hate it when that happens.
Well, I have a new cousin! he was born earlier this morning. I wonder when I'll get to see him. I know his name is Nicholas, but I'm not sure of the spelling.
Must do homework now!
Later...


<< Home