1.16.2004

Seen in Susan's blog:

1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.

01. I am highly self-concious. This is only partly true. I'm highly self-concious when I am with people whom I either don't know very well or am not completely comfortable with.

02. Water is my favorite beverage.

03. I wish my family traveled more.

04. I spend too much time watching movies

05. I love my mom's quickbreads. (Pumpkin and lemon being my favorites.)

06. I love it when I get some free time, even if it's only ten or fifteen minutes long.

07. I love homemade brownies. The kind that are real soft and almost gooey.

08. I detest brownies that are really chocolate cake in disguise. ( I *love* chocolate cake, but cake brownies...yuck.)

09. I adore writing.

10. I really need a hair cut.

11. I've never had braces, but my teeth are perfectly straight.

12. I'm an excellent procrastinator. This is a talent I developed in the past couple of years. *g*

13. Unlike other members of my family, I love to run errands.

14. I painted my nails this morning.

15. I like to bowl. I haven't bowled in ages, but I used to be in a league.

16. Whiney wannabe punk music is starting to annoy me. Actually, it's always annoyed me. *G*

17. Most of the time, I really like my job.

18. Cheese is one of my favorite foods.

19. I have all my original body parts with the exception of teeth.

20. I like to just stand in the shower and let the hot water run.

21. I love my mom.

22. I have many days when I think I don't want to be married at all.

23. I like doing algebra problems.

24. I try to scrapbook. (And fail.)

25. I tried to read The Hobbit and failed. I'm going to give it a try again very soon though.

26. I like to listen.

27. I like to find great deals on clothes, like a pair of Gap jeans on sale for $12.

28. I feel very blessed to have close relationships with all three of my little sisters, even the one that is 14 years younger than me.

29. I love to sleep and wish I could sleep more. But if I slept more I'd have less time to spend browsing message boards so that's out. *g*

30. I sure could use a vacation.

31. I like to people watch, and examine closely the habits of my friends.

32. I've changed a lot since my youngest sister was born almost three years ago.

33. I wish all my closest female friends didn't live so far away.

34. I wish I had time to go to the gym more.

35. I adore singing.

36. I detest cooking.

37. I wish I had more time in my life to do the nit-picky every day things that never get done.

38. I need to stop eating too much sugar.

39. I wish I had more hours at work.

40. I used to have very dry and chapped skin.

41. I like living in Chicago.

42. I want to live here my whole life.

43. I wish I wasn't so slow in returning letters/emails.

44. I'm always looking forward to the next school holiday.

45. I feel very fortunate.

46. I wish I hadn't lost touch with my best childhood friend. (Sadly, there really was nothing more I could have done.)

47. I love photography.

48. My lips get chapped easily.

49. I don't chat with friends on the phone too often.

50. I want to go to Ireland. I want to go just about everywhere. *g*

51. I am an internet addict.

52. I love to give gifts and shop for other people.

|