5.28.2004

I'm Leaving

Tomorrow morning we're leaving for North Carolina. I still have so much to do before I leave. I've been exhausted all week, but I'm actually feeling better now. I had finals this week. I worked 5 days in a row (two nights until 11-not good for finals the next morning), and when I wasn't working or taking finals I was running errands to prepare for the trip.

So since I'm so busy why am I on here? Because I feel so incredibly behind. I haven't blogged in a week. I haven't been to Jix in even longer. I've probably missed so many prayer requests and birthdays. I haven't been on because the computer wasn't working. My dad finally figured out why we've had so much trouble with it. He discovered a ton of spyware on it. He thought he got it all, but we were still having problems and then he found more. Now it's finally working so hopefully that means he got it all.

I have to drop my dog off at the pet motel in an hour so I should go do some more stuff. I still have to pack, etc. I can always do that tonight, but I really wanted to go to bed early so I won't be tired in the morning. My sister and I did buy a portable DVD player so we want to watch some movies our younger sisters can't watch early in the morning while they're still sleeping.

Later...

|