Just dropping by for a minute
I love my work schedule this week! It couldn't have been better if I'd planned it, which I didn't because I didn't specify any days off this week. I have Wednesday off so I'll be able to go to Shrek 2 that day. I have Friday off so I'll be able to go to my grandmother's again, and I have Saturday off so I'll be able to do something with my sister. I don't know what yet, but I know we won't have a problem figuring something out. This is just so fun. I haven't had this much time off on the weekends in a really long time. Ever since I started working almost a year ago the weekends have pretty much been a regular time for me to work. I get them off this week though, and I still will have over 20 hours. I'm glad I didn't panic when I only had 12 hours a few weeks ago. Something told me that would be changing soon and it did.
Today I have to start bugging my mom to find out from my dad if he can take time off from work for a vacation and, if he can't, whether or not the rest of us are still going to go somewhere. I don't think she realizes that the date we have in mind to leave is less than two weeks away and that I'll need to tell my manager this coming Thursday.
Only ten more days of school!
Later...


<< Home