5.22.2004

I almost freaked out for a second there.

Someone changed the text size on my broswer to large, but I didn't realize that. I couldn't understand why the text on my blog was so large. I was trying to figure out what I could have done to make it do that. Fortunately it didn't take me long to realize that my sister must have changed it.

I am rather excited. It turns out that I might be going to hear the North American premiere of Lord of the Rings conducted by Howard Shore in Atlanta in a couple of weeks. This would be a part of my upcoming vacation. I was very thrilled when I found out there are still a limited number of tickets left. However, I am not allowing myself to become too excited yet because we have to make sure my grandma will be able to watch my 3 year old sister so that we can go.

Yesterday I finally got my hair cut. I got it the same way I have been over the past year and a half. It's short. I love it.

My sister and I are thinking about buying a portable DVD player so we can watch movies while we're driving to North Carolina. Neither of us want to spend very much because we each have other things we want to buy, but we found a couple of nice ones that are decently priced. I think we're going to look at those one day this week.

Later...

|