10 Days To Go!
Yes! I am finally going on vacation. *jumps up and down* I just got off the phone with my grandparents and they are going to be home during the time we want to come. This trip would not be happening if I hadn't taken matters into my own hands. We leave in ten days. The only problem is I don't know if my dad is going to be able to go, but the rest of us are definitely going.
I saw Shrek 2 today. I liked it a lot! I did not like the first one at all. This one was much better; I could see myself watching it again. All the references to Lord of the Rings were pretty cool. Besides that, there were lots of other inside jokes in the movie. I love that kind of stuff so I guess that's why I liked it.
Later...


<< Home