5.20.2004

Two Subjects Down...

I am now done with theology and English for this year. All I have left are the exams and/or papers for history, literature, math, physics, and Spanish, and a couple of physics labs.

I thought I might go for a walk outside this afternoon before work, but I think it might be a little too humid. I bet it will be busy tonight at work, even though it is a Thursday. It was this warm Monday night and extremely busy.

Now, because I haven't done this in a while, it's time for The Thursday Threesome brought to us by The Back Porch. (And stolen from Mark's blog, of course. ;-)

Onesome- Beginnings: Are there any television shows out there that you've watched regularly from the very beginning? Or for those of you not into TV, any book authors that you've read from the very beginning?

The only tv shows I've ever become interested in are ones that have been off the air for years so obviously I've never seen any of those from the beginning. As for books, for years I seemed to have the bad habit of not discovering authors or series until either 1) the series had long been completed or 2) the author was no longer with us. Lately I've gotten much better, but I still haven't started following any series that is brand new.

Twosome- Middles: What about shows that you came into in the middle of the season but immediately grabbed your attention and turned you into a die-hard fan? Again, for non-TV fans, have you ever begun reading a series of books in the middle and then just had to read everything else in the series?

Again, for the tv, nothing. I never start a new book series in the middle. I am really particular about that. If I can't figure out the order than I don't read it until I know. There are tons of series I have started that were still in progress, however.

Threesome- And Ends: Recently, a number of big name shows have ended, Friends, Fraiser, The Drew Carey Show, and the cult hit, Angel. Did you watch any of the big finales? Have you ever been really sad to see a show go? Ok, readers, here's one for you. Have you ever read the end of a book first? Why? ;)

I didn't watch any of those finales. In fact, Frasier is the only one of those I have ever even seen an episode of.

I have read the end of a book before. I can't remember what it was or why I did that. I never do it for anything I'm really interested in though.

Later...

|