It's Been a Good Day
Any day that I add over 300 words to my Churchill biography is a good day. I should be finished with it tomorrow or the weekend at the latest.
Last night after watching "Lost" and "Veronica Mars" I watched Roman Holiday because I have to return it to the library tomorrow. I really didn't like the idea of sitting in front of the tv for four hours straight, but I wanted to see it and I knew I wasn't going to be home tonight. I am a big Audrey Hepburn fan, but this was only my first time seeing this movie. It was terrific! Now I have another DVD to add to my want list.
I just started reading Murder off Mike the other day. I remember Mark mentioning this book a while back. I added it to my to-read list and I've finally gotten to it. That particular list is extremely long. I don't know what I'd be reading if it wasn't for Trixie friends.
Well, I need to go find something to eat and maybe read a fanfic before I get ready for work.
Later...


<< Home