11.28.2004

Random Stuff

  • I'm ordering my notebook computer tomorrow! Finally, after months of shopping I know what I want. As it turns out, HP/Compaq is a client of my dad's company so I am getting a great discount.
  • My manager at work changed the schedule without telling me so my poor co-worker was there for two hours by herself this afternoon with lines out the door.
  • I can't believe there is just a little over a month until I am 18. It is going to be really strange being able to read whatever fanfic I want. A bit of a burden too, though. I can't keep up now! ;-)
  • I really, really need to get started on my Christmas shopping.
  • I should be in my room reading school stuff, but this is more fun.
  • I can't wait for our Chicago Trixie get-together in December! I haven't seen any Trixie friends since June.
  • Speaking of Trixie, my three year anniversary is coming up soon. I cannot believe I've known many of you for that long! I think I spent my first two years feeling like a newbie.

Later...

|