Thumbs Up
for Finding Neverland, I saw it this afternoon with my sister. It was very good. If Johnny Depp doesn't get nominated for Best Actor something is seriously wrong. This is definitely my favorite of the movies I've seen in the theater recently. Go see it if you can, though that might be hard since it is such a limited release.
In other news, those of you from Jix know that I have my notebook computer now. It is great to be back, though I feel like I have so much to do! I am two months behind in fanfic, not counting the fanfic I was already behind in before the family computer broke. I need to save a lot of my music to this computer, but I haven't had a chance yet. I owe so many people emails. There are so many websites I haven't visited in ages. So you can see why it's taken me three days to get here and blog.
Tomorrow I am going downtown (i.e. to Chicago) because my grandparents are in town again. Hopefully the weather is not too bad as we will have to walk some. We are having lunch at Italian Village. Believe it or not, this will be my first time going there. I will probably be thinking about Susan the entire time. ;-) Unfortunately, I have had some sort of infection in the side of my mouth for the past few days. My mom thought perhaps it was related to my wisdom teeth, but I am pretty sure it is not. Some other kind of virus. It has really been bothering me though so I have been eating only soup for the past two days. I really hope it is better tomorrow because I want to be able to enjoy my pasta without my mouth stinging every time I take a bite.
Originally I was supposed to work Saturday morning, but I got out of that. There is just no way I could do that. Even if I wanted to get up at 5 in the morning on my only day of the week to sleep late, there is literally no way for me to get there.
Later...


<< Home