I watched 6 episodes of Remington Steele last night, but I was doing homework the entire time. I am slowly making my way through seasons 4 and 5. I got quite a bit of homework done yesterday as well. I found some books that may end up helpful for my research paper. It's a place to start anyhow. I got started on history reading for next week, finally got caught up in psych reading, and started Monday's Spanish. One week until fall break!
In other tv related news, I got my roomie hooked on Veronica Mars, so I finally have someone here to watch it with! Had the usual Lost group over on Wednesday as well.
It's Homecoming weekend and I have got plans! Tonight is the bonfire and fireworks. Tomorrow afternoon is the game, which I am probably not going to (bad Stephanie), but tomorrow night I am going out for dinner and coffee and then coming back here and watching a movie with a friend while she has to sit desk.
I am off to the gym now, and then coming back and attempting to be productive before things start happening.
Later


<< Home