4.11.2003

I saw this on Anna's blog, who saw it on Mary's blog, who saw it on Meagan's.

Meagan's Thursday Questionnaire


When/if you buy your first house, do you intend to live there forever?

Who knows? That depends on what the house it like! Heehee.

What is something that has made you smile today?

Hearing my baby sister say, "Go Sox."

What is something that has made you sad today?

Getting into an argument with my mom.

Describe the house you live in now.

It's two stories, plus a basement. Upstairs are two bedrooms, mine and one of my sisters. Also, there is a bathroom. On the main floor we have a pretty good sized eat-in kitchen, a living/family room, a dining room (with a fire place! That just seems cool to me, even after 7 years.), a bathroom, my parents room, my youngest sisters room, and the hallway. Then in the basement is all our junk (*g*) and the laundry room.

Describe your perfect home.

I haven't done a lot of thinking on this one yet. I just know it's got to have a library and a comfy chair.

Something you would do if money was no object.

Something I would do to the house? Or just something I would do in general? If we're talking houses, I really have no idea since I live with my family right now. We are re-doing my room this summer and I think I'm pretty much getting everything I want for it. If we're talking just in general, then it would most definitely be to buy season tickets to the Sox and tickets to all of the All Star festivites this year.

|