6.20.2003

Well, the Sox beat the Cubs today in the first game of this year's Crosstown Classic. My dad (lucky guy!) got to go. I have already properly thanked him for doing a good job today. It was quite fun. Final score 12-3, Sox. Let's just hope that they aren't shut out tomorrow, but I wouldn't put it past them. Why mess with tradition? lol Especially since Buehrle is pitching. I feel bad for him. He really only has had a couple of really awful games. So many he's lost because the guys just wouldn't score some runs for him. That said though, I wish guys would learn not to take it out on the fans when they are having a hard time. That is not a very smart thing to do. That, combined with his constant St. Louis comments, has dropped him from one of my favorite players to one of my least favorites.

Work went well last night being it was my first night and all. I'm trying not to be too hard on myself. Sometimes it's really tough being a perfectionist. I keep having to say "Stephanie, it was your first night! Give it a rest, girl." LOL Scooping ice cream is a lot harder than it looks. Next time you go out for ice cream pay attention to that nice, huge, perfectly round scoop of ice cream. It's a work of art. lol

Later...

|