4.30.2004

Dark and rainy

The weather here was so beautiful for about 2 days, but now we are back to nasty weather. According to the forecast, it's not going to be nice again until next Wednesday. I can't decide if this weather is going to make me busy at work tonight or not. Of course, Fridays are usually pretty busy anyway, but sometimes we seem to be extra busy when it rains. I suppose because people are looking for something to do. On the other hand, there have also been plenty of times it was extremely slow because of rain. I'm betting it will be the former though.

I went by the library today to get some more books. It finally occured to me to get 5 or 6 at once so I don't have to figure out a way to get there every two days. *g* I was really happy to discover that they were holding Death in Hyde Park for me. I had missed their phone call the other day that it was in. I asked them to order it a couple of weeks ago because I can't afford to buy hardcover books and who knows when the paperback will come out. I can't wait to start it tomorrow. I would start it tonight when I get home from work, but I have to be up early for the SAT: II.

Well, I better go get ready for work tonight.

Later...

|