The summer rush...
...is obviously not yet upon us. Work was so slow last night. I cleaned things I haven't cleaned in months. *g* I'm sure tonight will be more of the same. Hopefully the two people working this afternoon don't clean and stock everything so I have something to do tonight. There is nothing more annoying then getting there and finding out they have already done everything. :-P Hmmm...I doubt they stocked the case with pre-packed ice cream. I can probably do that.
On a good note I get my paycheck tonight! I have enough money now to buy pretty much any laptop I want. I still haven't figured out which one I want, though it's not like I've been really looking. I just have this sort of vague, general idea of what I want. It would be easy to just give those ideas to my dad and have him pick one out for me, but I suspect he'd tell me to get a Dell, and I haven't heard very good things about Dell laptops. Any recommendations?
I'm really in a blogging mood this week. Other times I can go two weeks without blogging and not miss it at all. I feel like this week every time I get a chance I'm blogging.
I told myself that because this week is so busy for me I'd take every opportunity I get to go online. Now that I've been doing that I think I might end up being on more this week than I have in a while. Strange how that works.
I need to pack when I get home tonight for my overnight trip tomorrow. I think I'll be back around dinnertime on Thursday so I might make it to chat. Not sure though.
Well, this is it for now, unless I come across some good quizzes while I do some catching up reading blogs.
Later...


<< Home