This and that
I've tried several times this week to blog, but I kept having computer problems so nothing ever got posted. Two days ago I spent half an hour blogging only to have MSN shut down on me right when I was ready to post.
The weather here during the early part of this past week was extremely hot and humid. Now the temperature has dropped a lot. The high today is supposed to be in the 60's, but right now it is only 49 degrees. I woke up with a chill this morning. It was freezing in my room. I still feel awful. It doesn't help that I am going to be spending about 3 hours in an ice rink this afternoon. I took off work so I can see my sisters in their ice show. Between the two of them they are in 8 numbers, plus the oldest one has a solo this year and I wouldn't miss it for the world. The other stuff would be ok to miss. After 10 years it all starts to look the same. But I want to see the solo, so I am going.
I had last night off from work too. I hadn't requested off so it was a nice suprise. I hadn't had Friday off in a very long time. I spent the night with my grandma. Ever since I was a little kid it's been a tradition for my sisters and I to go over to her house on Friday nights, but I haven't been able to do that as much since I started working. Luckily she lives close enough that I still usually see her a few times a week.
I shouldn't stay on here too much longer. I promised my mom I would do the laundry for her this morning. She's got so much to do because of these ice shows. There was one last night, two today, and one tomorrow, not to mention the endless practices they had over the past month or so.
Later...


<< Home