I am so frustrated right now
I have been trying for so long to get here to post that I've lost track of time. I originally planned on being online only for a few minutes to see if we had any thunderstorm and/or tornado warnings for around here. When we didn't I decided to visit a few sites that I hadn't been to in a while. Since neither of those sites involve message boards, at least not message boards that I post on, that only took a minute. So I decided to blog. So then I see that blogger has updated. I decided to go to Mark's blog to see if he had tried out any of the new features yet because I figured he had probably found them before me, plus I wanted to get an opinion before I unknowingly put myself through hell. Well, that happened anyway, though it didn't come from blogger this time. So far it seems pretty easy to use.
What happened was I tried 3 times to leave a comment on Mark's blog, shutting down and restarting my computer between each of those times. Now you know why I say I lost track of time. It finally occurred to me that perhaps the problem was my pop-up blocker so I told it to accept pop-ups on that site. Didn't do any good. I know it's my computer. I really need to get my laptop soon. So anyway, now I am scared to try again since I am actually posting now. I'm just afraid now that imdb or all consuming are going to do the same thing to me. Those sites, along with blogger, seem to bring the worst out in my computer. *sigh*
I was going to watch a movie tonight, but I think, for now anyway, I am going to stay on here and explore a bit more.
I went to the library today. I didn't really need to go since I already have about 5 or 6 books out, but I wanted to get a movie for tonight, which now I may not even watch.
It's finally raining here, but it isn't windy at all. Have I ever mentioned in here before that May is my least favorite month? It's full of nothing but tornado warnings, thunderstorms, and finals. At least I don't have finals until June, though I'll have to study for them in May. But really my biggest problem with May is the storms. I hate rain; I hate thunderstorms even more. And nothing rattles my nerves more than a tornado warning even though we end up never getting them here. Whenever I tell people this they always look at me strangely. I think I must be the only person in the universe who doesn't like rain or thunderstorms.
I saw 13 Going on 30 last Thursday. I liked it a lot more than I had expected I would. However, the highlight of going, for me, was seeing the long Spider-man 2 trailer. I've seen the short one many times, but this was the first time I'd seen the long one. It looks awesome, and about ten times better than the first Spider-man. Remember, this is coming from someone who likes the first one.
Later...


<< Home