9.25.2004

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

I just got home from seeing this movie and I enjoyed it so much that the only thing I feel like doing is blogging about it. I always say I enjoy any kind of movie except horror and the action movies that are only about car chases and guns, but my very favorite kind is where you leave feeling like you just had fun. Pirates of the Caribbean is one example of what I'm talking about. Sky Captain is another. When I first heard about this film almost a year ago I was pretty sceptical that any movie that was completely CGI with the actors stuck on top could be any good. I was proved wrong. The acting was exceptional. The chemistry between the two main characters was fantastic. If you want to go to a movie and just have fun and you don't care about realism (if I want real life I'll just stay home and watch local news) then I highly recommend this film.

Later...

|