What Should I Blog About Today?
I was just telling a friend of mine that I am really happy with my life right now. Now, I know I am probably the most optimistic person any of you know even on my bad days, but this is even more so than usual.
- I am happy with the classes I am taking senior year. I got most of the required stuff out of the way early so I am able to take some classes I really like this year, including two history classes each semester.
- I know where I want to go to college and my second chocie is starting to grow on me as well. It's only in the dead of night that I worry I won't be accepted. I feel really, really confident that I'll at least make it into my second choice. When I worry it's about the top choice.
- I am really pleased with the balance I have found between school, work, chores, and fun stuff (i.e. reading, tv, and movies). The only thing that's really been squeezed is internet, but I've been able to get on once or twice a week in order to stay current.
So that's what's been going on with me. I watched "Lost" tonight. (Was that already three hours ago? Sheesh.) For the past couple of hours I've been getting caught up at the Jix MB. It wouldn't have taken this long except I decided to read everyone's responses to the Silly Survey. I'm glad I did. It was fun. Judging by the number of replies, I don't think I'm the only one who thought so.
I finished Murder Off Mike the other night, and Mark wanted to know what I thought. To be completely honest, I felt like I was dragging through the first half of the book. I don't know if that was the book's fault or mine, but after that I really enjoyed it. I think it may have just taken me that long to get into the story and the characters. I've been known to do that. Some of my very favorite books/series I hated at the beginning and now I am so thankful I continued on.
Later...


<< Home