10.19.2004

Farewell

Just a note to the two people who read my blog (at least I think it's two people, but it might only be one--*waves* to Mark) I have computer problems at home again so I probably will not be online for about two weeks. I may be able to make trips to the library to check email as I am doing today, but I don't think I'll have the time to blog until everything is fixed at home. However, I will be back once everything is fixed, never fear.

This is the absolute worst week for us to have this problem with the computer. Next week I have first quarter exams so this week I have about a million essays and papers to write (literally, 5, not counting the college essay I have to rewrite since I have no way of getting to it). Now I can write these essays on my sister's computer, but not having internet access for research is going to be difficult. I guess I have to learn how to do research the old fashioned way--at the library. ;-)

Later...

|